DCCP Doing Business in the Philippines Roadshow - Session 5
By DCCP on Thursday, June 3, 2021 - 10:00 to 12:00 in Online
The Philippines has consistently recorded annual GDP growth of over 6 percent since 2012. And while the Covid19 pandemic and its resulting quarantine measures has brought contraction in Philippine GDP, increasing consumer spending and reacceleration of the government’s infrastructure projects move the Philippines towards a gradual economic rebound. These key drivers to economic recovery provide opportunities for Dutch companies to expand their businesses in the Philippines.
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (DCCP) invites Dutch companies for a Virtual Roadshow between May 18 and June 3 2021 to provide more information about concrete business opportunities for Dutch companies in the Philippines.
In this fifth session, the Chamber will present current market information for Dutch businesses in IT & Tech, covering a variety of topics including:
- Market trends and industry overview
- Industry strengths and weaknesses
- Key industry stakeholders
- Consumer profile
- Status-update on Covid-19
- Business do's and don'ts
- Testimonials, insights and experiences of Dutch companies in the Philippines
The programme will be updated as soon as possible.
The Dutch Chamber is also hosting dedicated information sessions on the following topics:
- General Business Opportunities and Market Information - 18 May 2021
- Agriculture and Food - 25 May 2021
- Maritime and Logistics - 27 May 2021
- Circular Economy (including Energy, Water, Waste) - 1 June 2021
- IT & Tech - 3 June 2021